This is a house fit for human dwelling??? Fit for lighting? Do they even have food? Was lighting it a priority need or a risk ?

No no no!! DP Ruto, please stop insulting poor broken Kenyans with lighting their "homes" with electricity! Which homes??? Mud huts with thatched roofs and grass huts with polythene roofs are not fit for human dwellings and they are definatley a high risk to loose electrification!! I'm sure DP's goats live in better housing! And you're not electrifying villages but just a select hut for a flopped PR exercise. I thought you had stopped this pathetic exercise after all the nationwide hue and cry, don't you hear the cries of your people? It's gruesome. How can you think this satirical PR ploy is good for your image, the president's image or Jubilee? Surely how can you believe this translates to cleaning up a bad image or votes for the president's bid 2017? I don't understand how an intelligent human adult could believe that this flopped PR stunt that caused waves of opposition in the entire nation can still resound into good tidings towards having the president, his boss, reelected again 2017. It's self sabotage. Like there's an enemy within.
I wish and pray that you will stop duping those very people on the one hand you're heavily taxing them on the other, looting them dry leaving them even more desolate, even hungrier and unable to pay those electricity bills. Instead return their looted monies back to them through building them proper stone homes. Ensure they have quality housings, quality food on the table, quality healthcare, quality education, quality jobs and live in dignity.
This is what I promise Kenyans. And as I've said before, I will go on a ONE meal a day as president if elected until I can provide at least one decent meal to feed all my hungry Nation. I will refuse to build myself a palace like these boys do, until my needy nation have decent housings and I still won't build a palace. I will refuse to travel abroad for medical care but strive to put in place that same level of healthcare right here in my Nation for my people. O' God be witness to my testimony?!! O' God pave the way for this mission that seeks only to please you and serve humanity as the slave of God and servant of humanity!
Humanity lies in the valley of decision yet the moment of decision has long passed. We await by the river banks yet the banks have long broken and we are neck deep in water. I will set a GLOBAL record of servitude leadership par excellence while slaying the dragons of corruption, tribalism and impunity and take Kenya to its rightful place in the history books of developed nations, the Lion of Africa! I won't live forever and this God-sent chance won't come again, wake up Kenya and embrace my mission, let's pull this rope as one, #TeamKenya! Welcome onboard this ship that has surely set sail to free save and serve humanity selflessly and with humility and compassion. VIVA!!! Nazlin Umar the Salvation of Kenya, the voice of the voiceless, mtetezi wa Haki za wanyonge, the bridge over troubled waters for all humanity whoever they are and wherever they may be! #TribelessYouth



!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BORANA PEOPLE: THE LARGEST OROMO PASTORALIST AND KIND PEOPLE OF EAST AFRICA

The Kenyatta Family Wealth Structure.

The Eye Opener For Isiolo Legal Notice No. 150.